This week on The Fight, Jon Patton is talking about how Texas Governor Abbot made Silencers no longer subject to federal law within the state!
♦ Check out our NEW MERCH STORE: https://www.shallnotcomply.com/collections/tgc?aff=2
♦ Watch with NO ADS here: https://bit.ly/35Jn1Ak
♦ Watch us on Warrior Poet Society Network:
– https://bit.ly/2XR1ocJ (USE TGC10 for 10% OFF)
♦ Support Us Directly Here: https://bit.ly/3ncyHkE
♦ TGC DISCOUNT CODES AND MORE: https://linktr.ee/TheGunCollective
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● main topic – https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=87R&Bill=HB957
● Suppressors in TX as of 2020 – 401,861 as per https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/report/2020-firearms-commerce-report/download page 15
● Kansas Second Amendment Protection Act – http://www.kslegislature.org/li_2014/b2013_14/measures/documents/sb102_enrolled.pdf
● Kansas NFA case – https://apnews.com/article/9ceea4a07d094163a8df79099824584b
● LINKS FOR SELLMARK PROMO
– SIghtmark – https://amzn.to/3j1A9rD
– Pulsar – https://amzn.to/3zLT7IB
– Kopfjager – https://amzn.to/3xyYcSS
– BulletSafe – https://bit.ly/35JTq96
Business Inquires: email@example.com
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
— Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! —
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.