This week on TGC News, Jon Patton is talking about our legislators stepping up and telling the ATF to back off!
♦ Check out our NEW MERCH STORE: https://bit.ly/3bBTryo
♦ Watch with NO ADS here: https://bit.ly/35Jn1Ak
♦ Watch us on Warrior Poet Society Network:
– https://bit.ly/2XR1ocJ (USE TGC10 for 10% OFF)
♦ Support Us Directly Here: https://bit.ly/3ncyHkE
♦ TGC DISCOUNT CODES AND MORE: https://linktr.ee/TheGunCollective
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● Comments on Receivers – https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/05/21/2021-10058/definition-of-frame-or-receiver-and-identification-of-firearms#open-comment
● Comments on braces – https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/06/10/2021-12176/factoring-criteria-for-firearms-with-attached-stabilizing-braces#open-comment
● DOJ Red Flag Law template – https://www.justice.gov/doj/reducing-gun-violence/commentary-extreme-risk-protection-order-model-legislation
● Senate Letter to ATF – https://www.cassidy.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ATF%20Letter.pdf
● House letter to ATF – https://hudson.house.gov/sites/hudson.house.gov/files/Hudson%20and%20Members%20letter%20to%20DOJ%20ATF%20re%20Stabilizing%20Brace%20Proposed%20Guidance.pdf
Business Inquires: email@example.com
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
— Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! —
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.