Today on The Fight For Gun Rights, Jon Patton is talking about how ATF’s new proposed pistol brace rules are an attempt to rewrite the law in an arbitrary and exceptionally aggressive manner!
Check out Blackout Coffee at https://bit.ly/38PugXX (Use Code TGC for 10% OFF!)
♦ Check out our NEW MERCH STORE: https://bit.ly/3bBTryo
♦ Watch with NO ADS here: https://bit.ly/35Jn1Ak
♦ Watch us on Warrior Poet Society Network:
– https://bit.ly/2XR1ocJ (USE TGC10 for 10% OFF)
♦ Support Us Directly Here: https://bit.ly/3ncyHkE
♦ TGC DISCOUNT CODES AND MORE: https://linktr.ee/TheGunCollective
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● HOW YOU CAN HELP FIGHT THIS RULE:
– Submit a comment to ATF here (Starting June 10): https://www.federalregister.gov/public-inspection/2021-12176/factoring-criteria-for-firearms-with-attached-stabilizing-braces
● FPC ACTION:
● proposed rule – https://www.atf.gov/file/154871/download
● worksheet – https://www.atf.gov/file/154866/download
● https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/05/21/2021-10058/definition-of-frame-or-receiver-and-identification-of-firearms (comment on the 80 percent rule here)
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.
— Affiliate disclaimer: The Amazon and TGC Gear links above are affiliate links! —
They generate a VERY small sales commission percentage if someone is kind enough to click through and purchase something. Our Affiliate links are associated with the Amazon affiliate program and TGC is an amazon associate.