We’ve made this video completely ad free so that you can share it with more people that might be open minded.
This week on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut notes that it has become rather clear that a number of people are undereducated on how guns, like the AR15, are bought and who can actually buy them. Today we’re going to tell you the truth about the gun buying process, 4473’s, and background checks.
♦ TGC PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/TheGunCollective ♦
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncollective
★ TGC Shirts & Swag ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU ★
★★ GET GEAR AT DEALER COST – https://lddy.no/40uq ★★
★♦★ Sponsors, Partners, Discounts and Promos: https://goo.gl/gTmnEY ★♦★
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
YOUTUBE-SAFE LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● TGC Panel – HUGE GIVEAWAYS – GUNTUBER Q&A!
● ATF 4473 – https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download
● FBI NICS – https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics
18 U.S.C. 922(g) (federal prohibitions for the transfer of guns)
18 U.S.C. 922(b) (unlawful to transfer handgun or handgun ammunition to person under 21)
18 U.S.C. 922(t) (background checks)
18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2) (no mail order firearms to unlicensed individuals)
18 U.S.C. 922(o) (no post 1986 machine guns for civilians)
● 18 Pa.C.S. 6105 (PA prohibitions for the transfer of guns) – http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.061.005.000..HTM
● 26 U.S.C. 5812 (transfer of NFA firearms) – https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/5812
● Legal Brief Episodes covering the 4473 and Prohibited Persons:
Music Licensing: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
• Closing Music:
Krale – Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.