Welcome back to The Gun Collective podcast. My name is Jon Patton.
If you enjoy this show every week and you want to support us directly, please head over to: SUBSCRIBESTAR: https://bit.ly/2NrQ5DY
Also, please support our podcast by shopping with our sponsors!
Use code TGC for 25% OFF at VERTX: http://www.vertx.com
And Use code TGC30 for a FREE MONTH at – https://makereadyarmz.com/
Check out our NEW MERCH STORE! – https://bit.ly/2NvHyjk
And lastly, shop and save with the TGC Affiliate List: https://bit.ly/2X5jyX5
I do a pretty poor job of telling you guys about this but the TGC podcast is part of a family of other gun related podcasts. A network if you will. That network is called the firearms radio network and its been around for longer than you might know and is a bit more complex than even i understand so I want to bring on the owner of the network, a man that goes by the name Shawn Herrin. Yep, Shawn from the we like shooting show is actually the owner and I want to talk to Shawn about the entire thing.
- Start Simple, what is a podcast network?
- why do we need one?
- is it difficult to run? What does that entail?
- I know you didnt always own FRN, why did you decide to get involved?
- what are the top 3 things you’ve learned along the way that you wish you would have known at the start?
- what is the goal of FRN?
- how do you handle dealing with all of the personalities?
For Show Notes and to Download Audio-stream: https://firearmsradio.tv/the-gun-coll…
Multistreaming with https://restream.io/
#vertx #makereadyarmz #tacos