This week on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut answers questions about SBRs, former felons and guns, FFLs, and 922r.
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncol…
★ TGC Shirts & Swag ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU ★
★★ GET GEAR AT DEALER COST ► https://lddy.no/40uq ★★
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• ATF FAQ – Relief from Firearm Disabilities
• 18 U.S.C. § 921 – Definitions
• 27 C.F.R. § 478.11 – Definitions
Limited importations can be made with other license types.
See the following:
• 27 C.F.R 478.113: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/…
• ATF FAQ: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-l…
Business Inquires: email@example.com
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.