✚✚ Buy from Amazon using our affiliate link – http://amzn.to/2F9JA2t ✚✚ This week on The Legal Brief, Adam explains the right way to ship a gun!
• Use Code “TGC-10” for 10% off at MyCaseBuilder! https://goo.gl/CEV5s9
• Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code “TGC”: https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
• Buy from Amazon – http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
• TGC Shirts and Patches: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6
• Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• 18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(2)(a) and (a)(5)
• 18 U.S.C. § 1715 – Firearms as nonmailable; regulations
• USPS Publication 52 | Definitions and Mailability
https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c… – Definitions
https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c… – Mailability
• UPS Firearms Regulations –
• FedEx Firearms Regulations –
Look for “FedEx Terms and Conditions”, Click “Show More” and scroll down to “Firearms”.
• DHL Reguations – They don’t ship firearms anyway
• ATF FAQ – May a nonlicensee ship firearms interstate for his or her use in hunting or other lawful activity?
• ATF FAQ – May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by common or contract carrier?
• ATF FAQ – May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U.S. Postal Service?
Business Inquires: email@example.com
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The Legal Brief is intended to provide information and not legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Viewing these videos or accessing any of the links contained within the description do not create an attorney-client relationship between Adam Kraut, The Legal Brief or The Gun Collective, including any of its employees, agents, assigns, heirs, members and the user or browser.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.