This week on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut talks about the proposed changes to ITAR and the government making things easier for the gun industry?
♦ TGC PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/TheGunCollective ♦
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncol…
★ TGC Shirts & Swag ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU ★
★★ GET GEAR AT DEALER COST – https://lddy.no/40uq ★★
★★ SPONSORS & DISCOUNTS! – https://goo.gl/pZGwvM ★★
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
YOUTUBE-SAFE LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● ITAR: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/…
● USML: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/…
● EAR: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/…
● Arms Export Control Act: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/te…
● ITAR Proposed Rule Change: https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/sys_atta…
● EAR Proposed Rule Change: https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/sys_atta…
● The Legal Brief ITAR Episode: https://youtu.be/GTAHEYFu8mY
Music Licensing: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
• Closing Music:
Krale – Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.