Today on The Legal Brief, Adam Kraut walks us through potential ITAR changes!
♦ TGC PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/TheGunCollective ♦
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncol…
★ TGC Shirts & Swag ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU ★
★★ GET GEAR AT DEALER COST – https://lddy.no/40uq ★★
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
YOUTUBE-SAFE LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● TGC Panel – HUGE GIVEAWAYS – GUNTUBER Q&A!
• Adam Kraut for 2018 NRA Board – http://www.adamkraut.com
• DTAG Members: http://pmddtc.state.gov/DTAG/document…
• Federal Register – Proposed ITAR Revisions to Definitions of Defense Services and Technical Data: https://www.federalregister.gov/docum…
• DDTC 2016 Guidance Letter: http://pmddtc.state.gov/compliance/Ap…
• National Law Review: https://www.natlawreview.com/article/…
• Export Control Reform Act of 2016: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-c…
• Legal Brief ITAR Episode:
Music Licensing: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
• Closing Music:
Krale – Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2018
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.